Suggested text: Our website address is: https://riverstone.blue.
RiverStoneBlue respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing ofpersonal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customersregarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possibleway.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch DataProtection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
2. Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: “the controller”): RiverStoneBlue, established atVijfhuizerdijk 198, 2141BJ Vijfhuizen, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 69353735.
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of thiswebsite for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, inparticular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technicalapplications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, areprotected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any meanswhatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of thecontroller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement,cannot be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitorsdelete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or internationallaws or is contrary to internet etiquette
make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
1. The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website,causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsiblefor the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment anddata against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites youvisit and what information you seek.
2. The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
3. The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of yourconnection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.4. If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim allsubsequent damages from you.
Article 6 – Collection of data
1. Your personal data will be collected by RiverStoneBlue and (an) external processor(s) .2. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘datasubject’).3. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to anidentifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factorsspecific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.4. The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly by the controller in order to maintain a(commercial) relationship with you and if applicable in order to process your orders. They are recorded in an(electronic) register.
Article 7 – Your rights regarding information
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, andrectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processingand the right to data portability.2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the addresswhere we can contact you.
4. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.5. Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 8 – Legal obligations
Article 9 – Collected data and commercial offers
1. You may receive commercial offers from the controller. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send usan email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.3. If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain fromcollection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s)in question. The controller is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 – Data retentionThe collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
1. A cookie is a small text file placed on the hard drive of your electronic device upon visiting our website. A cookiecontains data so you can be recognized as a visitor when you are visiting our website. It enables us to adjust to yourneeds and it facilitates you to log in on our website. When you visit our website, we inform you about the use ofcookies. By continuing to use our website you accept its use, unless we ask permission by other means. Your consentis valid for a period of thirteen months.
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
– Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
– Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors,popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors.We cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
3. Specifically, we use the following cookies on our website:No other cookies
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 13 – Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the controller has its place of businesshas the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Roel de Vries,email@example.com.
Artikel 15 – Attribution
This privacy statement was created using a document from RocketLawyer(https://www.rocketlawyer.com/nl/nl).This privacy statement applies since until further notice.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.